Partnerships with the best public and private institutions enable the EBM to make the best choices and select the ideal conditions for your enterprise.
The banking institutions and the public development organizations are instruments for the distribution of the financial quotas derived from the policies for promoting development. The EBM CONSULTING & INVESTMENTS, as a result of its accreditation, keeps active interaction with these institutions, receiving instructions from their sources. This permit is a result of the technical qualification of our professionals.
Each state has developed specific incentive legislation to promote the socio-economic regional development. The EBM has agreements, permits, contracts and other forms of relationships which provide them with freedom and resourcefulness to create systems in order to reach competitive advantages that structure business creation.
The partnerships with the supervision agencies aim at guiding the procedures for the legal framework of regulations regarding the activity of the company and its business in the market, social and environmental scenario, among others. The EBM works with these agencies as a complementary part of the processes to get a business license.
- Bank of the Northeast of Brazil S/A – BNB
- Bank of Brazil S/Q – BB
- National Bank for Economic and Social Development – BNDES
- Bank of Amazon – BASA
- Caixa Econômica Federal – CEF
- IFC – World Bank
- SUDENE – The Northeast Development Agency
- State Governments
- Municipal Prefectures
- Economic Development Secretariat
- Tourism Secretariat
- Private and Federal Universities
- FINEP – Study and Project Funding Agency
- SEBRAE – Brazilian Micro and Small Businesses Support Service